[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying Seam (Servers and Runtimes)

redbird do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 13:21:18 EDT 2008

Hey Rob,

That's the exact opposite of the behavior I'm seeing.  If the JBoss server is running, no code updates ever get published.  I can change the code and rebuild everything, but nothing gets deployed.  I have to stop the server, then restart it to get any code changes published (and nothing publishes at all if JBoss is running outside of Eclipse).

How do you get to the servers view or jboss servers view?  Maybe I can click on the "publish" icon to do what I need.  I just don't know where it is.  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144019#4144019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144019