[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Deploying Seam (Servers and Runtimes)

redbird do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 15:06:13 EDT 2008

I found the JBoss server views.  However, I get the same behavior.  If the server is already started, nothing gets published.  I tried using the Publish button, but nothing happened.  In order to get new code to JBoss, I still have to stop the JBoss server, then do a Run As/Run On Server for the new code to get picked up.  At least I have a workaround, but it takes a long time to check out new code changes.

I'm still thinking there must be something wrong in my environment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144041#4144041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144041