[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Integration with bea weblogic portal

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 14 16:44:56 EDT 2008

I am not familiar with BEA's custom data transfer feature. From the brief look I took at the document, it seems to rely on mechanisms proprietary to BEA and outside of WSRP's scope. It's therefore no surprise that it wouldn't work with a non-BEA producer such as JBoss Portal. I suspect that the extra data is passed as extensions in the WS messages, though I cannot tell for sure that this is the case. You might be able to do something similar using a standard JAX-RPC Handler to achieve the result you desire.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144061#4144061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144061