[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Referenced datasource not found with JBoss 5.0 (Beta4)

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 15 04:17:02 EDT 2008

Since you are using annotations, you need not create those ejb-jar.xml or jboss.xml. In your EJBs you can add this @Resources class level annotation:

@Resources( {
  |         @Resource(type = DataSource.class, name = "app-specific/datasource", mappedName = "java:/app/datasource")
  |         })
  | public class MyBean implements MyInterface {

This is equivalent to having the resource-ref defined in the ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144152#4144152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144152