[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss-web.xml file help

tamilnandhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 15 08:23:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am running jboss+josso.

i faced an error while using josso that,

16:15:16,582 ERROR [CoyoteAdapter] An exception or error occurred in the container during the request processing
  | java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext

and i removed the  <security-domain flushOnSessionInvalidation="false"/>  tag from WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml file.

Now its working well with SSO.

So please tell me whether anything would go wrong because of my changes..?

Also, tell me the importance of the WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml file..

Thanks,
Nandhu.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144209#4144209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144209