[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Forwarding from Jboss over Apache using mod_proxy withou

umailkamal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 15 10:20:52 EDT 2008

Hi Manu & JBOSS Team:

Thanks a lot for your help and providing such a great solution to me!
I was struggling with Apache + JBOSS + mod_proxy configuration and the below url helped me a lot!
In fact i was able to complete my project prior to 10 days because of this article.
Mod_jk contains many loop holes and it takes lot of time!
The best stable and available version now apache 2.2.8 which resolved many of my problems.

Thanks and Regards
Kamalakar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144234#4144234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144234