[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Debugger opens wrong file

mfinegold do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 15 13:38:31 EDT 2008

Hello, I am having an issue where the Eclipse Debugger opens the wrong java file when I use the JBoss Tools Eclipse plugin to start JBoss in Debug mode (using eclipse 3.3.1.1 and JBossAS 1.0.0.GA/JBossTools Core 2.0.0.GA)

I have 2 Eclipse projects with many of the same java class names and the debugger is opening a file by the same name in the wrong project when I set a breakpoint on a file in the project I'm working on.

Is there an Eclipse setting somewhere that says where to find the file that the debugger opens upon hitting a breakpoint?  Thx!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144295#4144295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144295