[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss Tools plugin with EclipseIDE doesnt show updated auto-

gjeudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 15 16:27:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm using richfaces 3.2.0 and found that I cannot select certain sort attributes in eclipseIDE/JBoss tools:

sortable & sortExpression are the only available attributes on the rich:column using auto-completion in eclipseIDE.

According to docs I should have sortable, sortBy, sortOrder available for rich:column.
Moreover I cannot auto-complete sortMode on the rich:dataTable.

According to richfaces developers they do not maintain XSD schemas but have an up-to-date TLD file.

I have JBoss Tools 2.0.1.GA plugin installed and have been told that it might be an issue with the plugin. I really like the auto-completion it gives me for XML files configured with XSD namespaces.

Any advice would be welcome,

Thank you,
-Guillaume

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144334#4144334