[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Web pages are not running on mozilla

xps2nini2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 04:48:26 EDT 2008

Hiiiiiiiiii
         I have made a application using jboss 4.0.2 + jdk1.5 + ant 1.6.5. I am using a login servlet which will get a request from user through login.html page.When login name and password is verified it will call ejb.this thing is working fine on windows and internet explorer.But when i tried to run it on suse10.1 .jar and war files are deployed and server also get notified.But when i access that page i enterd password and username .It doesnt go to next page.Please tell me where i am wrong .Thanx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144412#4144412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144412