[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: problems with @Idclass

lastra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 04:04:18 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : anonymous wrote : Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]El nombre de columna 'numeroLinea' no es vÃÂÂÃÃÂÃ
ƒÂ‚‚‚¡lido.

  | This seems to be the root-cause of the exception. I don't understand that language, but you might probably be able to understand what it's trying to say. Btw, do you see any SQL that's generated, somewhere before this exception stacktrace? If yes, can you post it?

it say, the name of the field "numeroLinea" not is correct, but i dont understand coz is the same field as my datebase table.

That is my database table:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5455/dibujohl9.jpg

Before that exception i didnt saw any SQL...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144396#4144396

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144396