[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Seam Generate Entities crashes

redbird do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 09:52:18 EDT 2008

Thanks Max.  No, I have not tried the other one.  I ran into too many problems trying to get it configured.  Perhaps there aren't really that many bugs, but I seem to hit all of them.  And I have run out of time now.  I really don't have time to be trying this and that hoping it will work.  I did that for 2 weeks.  I was really hoping for it to work right out of the box.  This may not be your issue entirely, but unfortunately it is my reality.  As I said, I'll check back in about 6 months (maybe sooner if I have time).  But right now, I need to get things done and I really can't mess with these tools anymore.  Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144496#4144496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144496