[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Start / stop of application

mattias@hexabit.se do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 10:41:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

Hoping to post under the correct forum. I have two questions regarding applications deployed as ear-files.

1) How can I programatically stop (shutdown) an application?
2) How can I "overload" the startup behaviour of my application.

What I'm trying to do, is to during application startup, I will poll a license server. If license is OK, continue. Otherwise shut down the application.

I have not been able to find this in the documentation.

Thanks,
Mattias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144513#4144513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144513