[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Using applications on JBoss server with out the front end

bolivartech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 11:05:47 EDT 2008

I'm wanting to see if it is possible to use applications hosted on a JBoss server with the use of Macromedia Flash Player. Is the flash player doing anything that a web browser could not? I am at a point where if I could avoid using the flash player but continue to have the same functionality of the software that would save me a great deal of time. Any suggestions on how to go about this would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144527#4144527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144527