[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: how to create new user for durable topic subscriber lik

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 11:39:34 EDT 2008

Oops, I thought you were using JBoss Messaging, but you are using JBossMQ.

I will assume you are using the Hypersonic database (that is the default). Look at server/default/deploy/jms/hsqldb-jdbc-state-service.xml, you will see these lines:

      POPULATE.TABLES.03 = INSERT INTO JMS_USERS (USERID, PASSWD, CLIENTID) VALUES ('john', 'needle', 'DurableSubscriberExample')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.04 = INSERT INTO JMS_USERS (USERID, PASSWD) VALUES ('nobody', 'nobody')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.05 = INSERT INTO JMS_USERS (USERID, PASSWD) VALUES ('dynsub', 'dynsub')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.06 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('guest','guest')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.07 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('j2ee','guest')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.08 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('john','guest')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.09 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('subscriber','john')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.10 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('publisher','john')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.11 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('publisher','dynsub')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.12 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('durpublisher','john')

Note the line that creates the john/needle account, and the line that adds john to the durpublisher group. Add the following lines:

      POPULATE.TABLES.15 = INSERT INTO JMS_USERS (USERID, PASSWD) VALUES ('jmsuser', 'durable')
  |       POPULATE.TABLES.16 = INSERT INTO JMS_ROLES (ROLEID, USERID) VALUES ('durpublisher','jmsuser')

Then delete the directory server/default/data. Fianlly start the app server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144538#4144538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144538