[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: grep jboss in linux serevr return many lines

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 12:42:48 EDT 2008

Most threads represent new http connections - the more simultaneous http requests you have the more threads get run (and thus the more processes you will see). This is not a problem, it is just the way it works.

Also, in a recent forum post (which I have not been able to locate) we discussed an issue whereby jbossas is not releasing http-related threads after they have gone idle. This could be a Tomcat 6.0 issue because the configuration options that used to govern this are no longer mentioned in the Tomcat 6.0 docs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144568#4144568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144568