[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem consuming .net webservice with jbossws-3.0.1-nat

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 16 12:52:49 EDT 2008

This is our code:

public class SOAPMessageUnMarshallerHTTP implements UnMarshaller
  | {
  |    private static List validResponseCodes = new ArrayList();
  |    static
  |    {
  |       validResponseCodes.add(HttpServletResponse.SC_OK); // 200
  |       validResponseCodes.add(HttpServletResponse.SC_ACCEPTED);
  |       validResponseCodes.add(HttpServletResponse.SC_NO_CONTENT);
  |       validResponseCodes.add(HttpServletResponse.SC_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR);
  |    }
  |
  |    public Object read(InputStream inputStream, Map metadata)
  |    throws IOException, ClassNotFoundException
  |    {
  |    if (validResponseCodes.contains(resCode) == false)
  |       throw new WSException("Invalid HTTP server response [" + resCode + "] - " + resMessage);
  | }

That means we are able to process correctly the following HTTP codes:
200, 202, 204 and 500

Your response contains 501 HTTP code thus you are receiving the above exception :(
Anyway could you post me the response message body? I mean the one that contains 501 HTTP code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144570#4144570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144570