[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - setting up properties in the run script

rob_gar_esp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 17 05:21:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

I modified my run.bat script in order to add environment properties like these:

set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dprogram.name=%PROGNAME% -DSIWO_HOME=C://SIWO-INF -DSCHEMA_BASE_PATH=//schemas

when I run the script from a command console works properly, however, I installed the jboss tools plug-in in my eclipse IDE, and when starting the server from eclipse those properties are never setup.

Please assist, thanks!!!

///RG

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144774#4144774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144774