[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - java-->wsdl/xsd query - minOccurs value of args for wsdl ope

yogeshkb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 17 06:51:05 EDT 2008

Hi Team,

I have a wsdl/xsd snippet generated for an SEI below.

<xs:complexType name='addBannedUser'>
    <xs:sequence>
     <xs:element minOccurs='0' name='arg0' type='xs:string'/>
     <xs:element minOccurs='0' name='arg1' type='xs:string'/>
    </xs:sequence>

The arguments for the operation are all mandatory and they cannot be null.

Pls help me on how to configure the wsprovide scripts to generate the wsdl/xsd with the minOccurs=1 for all the arguments of my operation.

Regards,
Yogesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144799#4144799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144799