[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustered server preference

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 17 10:10:56 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : But why is Listener_2 getting the messages and not Listener_1? I verified that the messages were put on appserver1 by stopping before creating the consumers and using the jmx-console to see the message count. I also verified that after creating the consumers each appserver had one consumer.

This is the correct outcome. The JMS spec does not specify how messages are distributed when more than one receiver is created on a queue. Both receivers will only receive messages if Message Selectors are used. Remember using queues is point to point so you should only have one receiver.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144868#4144868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144868