[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Reg Installation

shruthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 17 10:59:28 EDT 2008

Yeah i am following this website and trying to do

http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JBossWS

I am using jboss app server of 4.2.2GA version, jbossws-1.2.1GA version and jdk 1.5, ant 1.7.0.

I have downloaded the jbossws-1.2.1GA stack and unzipped it and by pointing to the build file in the samples folder, i typed the command "ant tests" and my build failed with the mentioned exception.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not load provider:org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxw
s.impl.WSContractConsumerFactoryImpl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4144902#4144902

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4144902