[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Integrating java:/TransactionManager and Spring with MDB on

tnine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 01:30:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,
  I'm getting a very strange problem with Jboss 4.2.2GA and Spring 2.5.3.  I have the following in my spring context.

  | <tx:jta-transaction-manager  />

Using this setup (same implementation class, JTATransactionManager, different tag) is recommended here.

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBossTransactionsWithSpring

However, I'm getting this exception.

org.springframework.jndi.TypeMismatchNamingException: Object of type [class com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.jta.TransactionManagerDelegate] available at JNDI location [java:/TransactionManager] is not assignable to [javax.transaction.TransactionManager]

According to this jboss doc, the JNDI location java:/TransactionManager should be an instance of javax.transaction.TransactionManager.  Any ideas why I'm getting this exception?  This transactionmanager integration worked perfectly on 4.0.5

http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r5/html/ch4.chapt.html#d0e9950

Thanks,
Todd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145039#4145039