[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem in passing/returning objects over dynamic web servic

rashmi_yes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 03:04:41 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
I am beginner in java web service.

Here is the problem I am facing when I pass/return user defined objects to remote web service method using dynamic we service call.

The client can call the remote web service method in 2 ways.

1. By generating client stubs using WSDL file
    - In this case,  I am able to pass/return the user defined objects to remote method without any issue only when the server side web services are deployed in any server(jboss)
    - But in java 1.6 & above, the web services can be deployed without server using endpoint. In this case, I am not able to pass/return objects over web service calls.

2. Without generating client stubs (dynamic web service call)
    - This will establish a connection at run time using the given WSDL file (I have attached the document). I have to form an XML(This will contain API name, arguments) string as input at run time
    - In this case, it allows only string as argument while passing & returning.

Please let me know if you can help me on this.

Regards,
pani

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145054#4145054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145054