[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ((BytesMessage)message).readBytes(...) on a redelivered

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 08:37:29 EDT 2008

"plesur" wrote :
  | But then calling bytesmessage.readBytes(payload) method on a redelivered BytesMessage results in a strange behavior (maybe only strange for me:) - the 'payload'-bytearray is still initialized although as I can see when I debug my project the JBossBytesMessage.payloadAsByteArray[] property (private) isn't empty and holds the right content.

I'm not sure to follow you: you say that your 'payload' byte array is initialized with the content of the BytesMessage, right?
If that's the case, it is the expected behavior.

hope it helps,
jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145138#4145138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145138