[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ((BytesMessage)message).readBytes(...) on a redelivered

plesur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 08:49:43 EDT 2008

"jmesnil" wrote :
  | I'm not sure to follow you: you say that your 'payload' byte array is initialized with the content of the BytesMessage, right?
  | If that's the case, it is the expected behavior.
  |
  | hope it helps,
  | jeff

Hi Jeff,

with initialized i mean a new created empty bytearray in the size of the Bytemessage's payload:
byte[] payload = new byte[(int)bytesmessage.getBodyLength()];

with:
bytesmessage.readBytes(payload);
it should be filled - this is what didn't work for me on a >redelivered message<.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145141#4145141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145141