[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Customizing XJC invocation?

jyrinx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 18 14:21:23 EDT 2008

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote : Please read the following doc:

  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JAXBIntroductions
  |
  | It allows you to do some JAXB customizations and it's config driven. Maybe you will be able to solve your usecase. JBossWS support jaxbintros feature. There are also some tests available in JBossWS source distribution so you can take a look there.

Hrm ... if one could sneak an <xjc:substitutable/> element into the schema that way, that'd be great. I'm guessing from the wiki, though, that Introductions only hooks into schemagen as an alternate annotation reader; can it then do anything an annotation can't? (Otherwise, I don't think Introductions applies here (slick tool nonetheless), since we control all the relevant classes on the server side and can annotate them the old-fashioned way.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145227#4145227

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145227