[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal with customized header.jsp and tabs.jsp

maguri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 19 10:25:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have the task to build two portals with highly customized headers that require to write different customized header.jsp and tabs.jsp for each one.

So, the question is: Can I have different customized header.jsp and tabs.jsp for each portal created, without messing with the default ones?

If the answer is yes, how can I achieve this?

One of these portals should be a "Public" portal wich means no login.

Thanks in advance for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145315#4145315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145315