[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Schedulable & jboss-service.xml

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 05:09:50 EDT 2008

"rabbiaqaswar" wrote : When I start the server, the scheduler-service.xml is in the deploy folder but the jar is not. That is when JBoss  gives an error. After I deploy the jar i.e. put the jar file in the deploy directory and then start JBoss then it works fine.

If you are not having the jar containing the org.schedular.MySchedular in the deploy folder when the scheduler is starting, then you are obviously going to get this exception.

Why are you not placing the jar in the deploy folder along with the scheduler-service.xml when the server is starting?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145414#4145414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145414