[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Jboss Messaging How To

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 21 10:02:47 EDT 2008

looks like the docs are out of date, the clientid is now set via a constructor.

I would start with a simple connection factory like:

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory"
  |       name="jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ConnectionFactory"
  |       xmbean-dd="xmdesc/ConnectionFactory-xmbean.xml">
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="Connector">jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket</depends>
  |       <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |
  |       <attribute name="JNDIBindings">
  |          <bindings>
  |             <binding>/ConnectionFactory</binding>
  |             <binding>/XAConnectionFactory</binding>
  |             <binding>java:/ConnectionFactory</binding>
  |             <binding>java:/XAConnectionFactory</binding>
  |          </bindings>
  |       </attribute>
  |    </mbean>

here are all the configurable attributes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145522#4145522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145522