[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Lifecycle of actionhandler

kamleshkr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 03:35:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I want to know when does jbpm instantiate the action handler and when does it remove that particular instance from memory?

Actually, i have written a web application which calls jbpm workflow. I have deployed my application on JBoss and used MySQL as the database of jbpm. When i use a monitoring tool for JBoss and run my application, it shows one instance of each action handler in the memory, even after the workflow execution is complete.

Please tell me the reason for that and also tell me how can i make sure that the action handler instance is destroyed after successful workflow execution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145701#4145701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145701