[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing s

alexsbe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 05:34:59 EDT 2008

Here is the jndi.properties

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
java.naming.provider.url=jnp://:1099

And the client code to call the EJB's.

  | Context context = getContext();
  | LoginEJB3 loginEJB3 = (LoginEJB3)context.lookup("LoginEJB3Bean/remote");

in the jboss jmx interface, I can see the EJB deployed ...

Global JNDI Namespace

  |   +- LoginEJB3Bean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- remote (proxy: $Proxy65 implements interface com.sbe.ejb.session.LoginEJB3,interface org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy)

If I call the ejb from an application server or a java application the error is the same.
If I run the two serveur (tomcat on different port and jboss 4.2.2), it work propertly.

If you need more details tell me.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145741#4145741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145741