[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Duplication of processDefinition

npe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 08:24:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I looked through all the documentation and on this forum but didn't find anything really pertinent.

I would like to duplicate a process definition and all its childs (nodes task transitions).

Is there any simple way to do this ? The only one I found so far is to create new objects and copy the properties wich is heavy and complex and so should be forgot.

The idea is to be able to modify the copied process definition.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145791#4145791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145791