[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem accessing generated WSDL

moksha2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 11:21:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using Jboss 4.2.2.GA in the following situation; multiple jboss instances and virtual hosts on a single machine. I am also using apache with ajp/proxy to forward requests to the appropriate virtual hosts.

For the webservices, I have stateless EJB with annotations, and I can see Jboss generates the wdsl file, but binds it where it becomes difficult to reach it. Something like 127.0.0.105:8080 (virtual ip).

To solve that, I am using jboss' WebContext annotation (jbossws-spi). In addition, I am overriding the property 'webServiceHost' in the jboss-beans.xml (from the jbossws.sar/jbossws.beans/META-INF). As result I seeing a 'correct' address in the server.log/ServerEndPointMetaData. However when using the URL it is being picked up by the regular web site that is accompied with the ear-file. I am doing something wrong here? Or do I need to add a mapping/reference in the web.xml to forward web-service requests to the appropriate servlet?

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance,

Mike Ahlers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145904#4145904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145904