[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - SynchronizingLoginModule synchronize always

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 13:48:10 EDT 2008

Hello,

the reference guide says that the SynchronizingLoginModule try to synchronize authenticated user into portal store using portal identity modules. I follow from this sentence, that it will only synchronize authenticated users. But i made other experience.

When my custom LoginModule delivers false,  the synchronization occurs however. If the custom LoginModule delivers false, then I want that the authentication fails. But on my example, the authentication takes place and a user is created by the Sync-Module and the portal shows the pages and portlets.

I have a custom login module like this one..

  | public class CustomIdentityModule extends UsernamePasswordLoginModule {
  | ..
  |    public boolean login() throws LoginException {
  |       super.loginOk = true/false;
  |       return true/false;
  |
  |    }
  |   protected Group[] getRoleSets() throws LoginException {}
  | }

the login-config.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145953#4145953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145953