[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal Customization and User module

portaluser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 16:59:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am new to JBoss and JBoss portal.  My employer wanted me to look into portals. So, I started exploring JBoss Portal. Read the User doc and the reference doc - understood the broad picture but can't really say figured everything.

Now to my Question:) I am thinking of customizing the registration process (similar to this forum registration), the login flow and also enforce password restrictions (some need database interaction) and a host of other things. I am kind of lost in this microarchitecture thing, being used to the traditional j2ee architecture.

Can you please tell me briefly/broadly, how do I go about adding new profile information to the User and enforce password restrictions?  I am mainly concerned about the backend.

Thanks
Jay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145987#4145987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145987