[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Problem with backlog queue behavior ?

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 02:16:25 EDT 2008

"nicolas.medoc" wrote :
  | Ok, there is sense to have clientMaxPoolSize<=maxpoolSize. But in this case I should expect that the backlog queue don't be used. So I wonder about the responsability of backlog queue. In what situation is it used ?

Well, SocketServerInvoker will stop accepting connections when all the ServerThreads are in use, so if you have clientMaxPoolSize > maxpoolSize and create too many connection requests, the requests will go on the backlog queue.  It just isn't a good situation, though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146034#4146034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146034