[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: complete and working ejb3 hello world session bean examp

nickleus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 03:25:34 EDT 2008

people make tutorials on the internet so others don't have to buy books.

i went to that "trailblazer" page and talk about "plug", there you have to click through tons of pages to get the information you need. crap like that is designed to get page views.

i've seen the getting started guides and other tutorials, and there IS NO tutorials that is complete as mine and that describes a step by step implementation for eclipse.

i made everything on one page, with no crap bla bla bla introduction text. that's how all my tutorials are. you don't have to read through crap to get the information you're looking for. go ahead and delete my post if you will, i was just trying to help....

and if i was plugging my site, then i would have made the url a clickable link with important and relevant keywords in the text, like this:
complete and working ejb3 hello world session bean example for eclipse

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146057#4146057

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146057