[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Virtual host issue

moksha2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 07:21:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

When I look at the web-console, I see the following list of applications:

  | localhost
  | phonegreetings/jmx-console      [1]
  | localhost/invoker
  | localhost/web-console
  | phonegreetings
  | phonegreetings/jbossws          [1]
  | localhost/webservices           [2]
  | localhost/jbossmq-httpil

Those marked with [1] used to be localhost, but I've added a virtual-host entry in the jboss-web.xml, so they now appear under phonegreetings.

Problem is, that I want to have [2] under the virtual host as well. The application in question is an auto-generated wsdl. In other words, it is a stateless EJB annotated with WebService and WebContext like:

  | @Stateless
  | @Local({PhoneGreetingsService.class})
  | @WebService(targetNamespace="pg", serviceName="PhoneGreetings", portName="PhoneGreetingsPort")
  | @WebContext(contextRoot="/webservices")
  | public class PhoneGreetingsServiceBean implements PhoneGreetingsService {

How to do that? Where to configure? Is this the right approach?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146123#4146123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146123