[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: SynchronizingLoginModule synchronize always

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 09:02:23 EDT 2008

hello,

there was a spelling mistake in my post..sure, the value of the flag is "required" :-)

I tested the CustomLoginModule without the SynchronizingLoginModule. The authentication works fine. If the user enters a wrong password or a wrong unsername the login()-method returns false and the authentication fails.

And then, when I activate the SynchronizingLoginModule in the login-config.xml file the authentication success although the CustomLoginModule fails.

The commit-method of the SynchronizingLoginModule performs the sync, if the module-option flag synchronizeIdentity is true. In my case it is true, but you said...

anonymous wrote :
  | The synchronization happens always when authentication in whole LoginModule's stack overall is successful.

and it seems to be successful. Therefore, I don't understand why the stack is successful since then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146168#4146168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146168