[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBOSS AS 4.2 ClassLoading Model

rizzatoa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 09:06:10 EDT 2008

Hello,
 I'm trying to deploy a ear with multiple wars inside using application isolation at ear level (jboss-app.xml) and default classloading for jboss 4.2.2GA.

I find that some webapps are sharing the same class instance of a library (strutslayout or jboss) and therefore loading a properties file from a different one (the most recently deployed).
Is this due to siblings classloaders sharing tha same repository cache (multiple UCLs associated))? If this is the case, how can one achieve classloading isolation between webmodules inside the same ear (jboss-web.xml is ignored when deploying ear)?

TIA,
Andrea

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146169#4146169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146169