[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Unable to run multiple cluster nodes.

praveenas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 14:20:42 EDT 2008

Hi All,
Im running JBoss 4.2.2.GA, want to cluster on two machines for each holding multiple JBoss instances.
I took httpd 2.0.63 Apache server as load balancer.
I followed JBoss 4 clustering.pdf document as reference.
In order to add session replication features, I am unable to find the related and specified XML file.
According to the document.
Kindly please let me know the solution for my problem or url or link for a related and exact document.
Please respond me at the earliest.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146289#4146289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146289