[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Deploying PHP application in JBoss Portal

ernitingoel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 15:20:49 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your quick response. I am new to JBoss. I am having a PHP application which I want to deploy in JBoss Portal and then develop the portlet which will communicate with the PHP application and show the web pages of PHP application. Could you please let me know whether this is possible or not in the latest version? If yes then what are the steps I need to perform for that.

I have not found jbossweb.sar any where, could you please also let me know where can I find that and the steps needed to setup JBoss so that PHP application can run under it? I can use Linux (Ubuntu) or Windows Vista platform for that.

Thanks,
Nitin Goel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146300#4146300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146300