[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem on transition!

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 16:27:29 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : My problem is when I click on the button 'No' I don't go to the transition "Impossible de donner un avis direct" but i go to the other transition since the first time i chose the button 'Yes'!!!!

  | to sum up , if i chose the first transition so any other instance will pass by this transition even if i chose an other one!!!

sorry, could be me, but I totally miss what you are trying to say..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146324#4146324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146324