[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal Customization and User module

portaluser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 17:11:21 EDT 2008

How do I implement additional password validation criteria using the existing Login infrastructure? I was trying to modify the User and its implementation (btw, these classes are not in portal source, dont know why?) and the associated hbm file with some success.

Can I just get hold of the SessionFactory and  do all the validations in service class which is accessed by the backing beans?

Is this the way to do it or is there a better way?

Thanks
Jay Milner

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146341#4146341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146341