[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How to integrate JBoss 4.0.3SP1 with Tibco 4.4.0

amitapu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 00:07:04 EDT 2008

The problem has been solved and I posting the solution here so that other can use this info.

The main problem was some trailing spaces in jms-ds.xml file.

anonymous wrote :
  | <!-- The JMS provider loader -->
  |
  |     TIBCOJMSProvider
  |     org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter
  |     XAQueueConnectionFactory
  |     XATopicConnectionFactory
  |
  | 		java.naming.security.principal=jbosslookup
  | 		java.naming.security.credentials=jbosslookup
  | 		java.naming.factory.initial=com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory
  | 		java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces:com.tibco.tibjms.naming
  | 		java.naming.provider.url=tibjmsnaming://localhost:7222

The following lines somehow had trailing spaces.

anonymous wrote :
  | java.naming.security.principal=jbosslookup
  | 		java.naming.security.credentials=jbosslookup
  | 		java.naming.factory.initial=com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory
  | 		java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces:com.tibco.tibjms.naming
  | 		java.naming.provider.url=tibjmsnaming://localhost:7222

When the spaces were deleted, JBoss could talk to Tibco. It's a very silly problem but took a week to figure out what the problem was.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146387#4146387

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146387