[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - IdentityLoginModule not found

loucs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 04:14:17 EDT 2008

hi,

I'm a jboss portal noob and i want to write my own custom loginmodule extending UsernamePasswordModule.

i read the nm-156 thread, and by extending the AbstractLoginModule class,
he still need to use the portal IdentityLoginModule in login-config.xml. i'm thinking that it's caused by some missing actions done by the IdentityLoginModule.

 My current problem is that i can't find any LoginModule class in portal src. I downloaded the 2.6.4 GA version.

 additionally, I'm struggling to find the jar containing UsernamePasswordLoginModule

i may look stupid but any help would be very nice :)

regards,

--
Lucas
Montes