[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - problem in reloading the exploded war file

nuwas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 04:16:48 EDT 2008

Hi guys i am not able to reload the war after changing time stamp of WEB-INF/web.xml file.here i am using a exploded war file(axis3.war) kept in a user defined loaction,which has been specified in the jboss-service.xml as

  | <attribute name="URLs">
  |          deploy/, file:/dev/eclipse/workspace/axis>
  | </attribute>

and i have got an ANT script to change the time stamp of the WEB-INF/web.xml

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <project name="Packaging Generator" default="build">
  |
  | 	<target name="build" description="axis3.war">
  | 		<touch file="axis3.war/WEB-INF/web.xml"/>
  | 	</target>
  | </project>

i have configured this based on the details which i got it from. http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/DeployTipsAndBuildSampleScripts

please help me to do the hot deployment...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146427#4146427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146427