[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: FileNotFoundException in 4.0.5.GA

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 12:32:46 EDT 2008

Because you have other war files that deploy successfully, I cannot think offhand of any reason why this one would not. Here si what I would try.

Does C:\work\jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\default\.\tmp\deploy\tmp39173dcri-finance-composite-exp.war exist? Is it a directory or file? Does this match for the corresponding entries for WARs that deployed?

If you rename cri-finance-composite-exp.war to foo.war, does it deploy?

Were you getting the exact same error with the exploded war, or was the file name in the error message different? It should be a different name. If it was the same name, try with an exploded war again, but remove the server/default/tmp directory before started jbossas.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146570#4146570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146570