[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss Messaging JMS connection usage leading to problems

harish43 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 15:55:42 EDT 2008

I have a question regarding the topic below,

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=103695&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Which version of JBoss Messaging contains the fix you mention?
Also is there a corresponding fix in JBoss Remoting as well? If so in which version is it?

We are experiencing similar issues as mentioned in the topic when load testing with JBoss Messaging with usage pattern of JMS connections being very similar (lookup factory, lookup queue, connect to queue, open session, send message, close connection) but we are using a JMS connection max-pool-size of 20 as defined in the tx-connection-factory in jms-ds.xml.

Our environment is :
JBM 1.4.0 SP3
JBoss AS 4.2.2 GA
JDK 1.5.0_06
Redhat Linux
MySQL for JMS persistence
Sybase for data persistence

As mentioned by Kevin Conner in the topic the BisocketServerInvoker$ControlMonitorTimerTask and BisocketClientInvoker and HashMaps are growing in number and size throughout the test and never getting GC'd.

Any help is appreciated.

Harish.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146627#4146627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146627