[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - wait activity getting its value from expression?

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 18:02:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

This could be a basic question but I don't seem to find any sample for this. According to BPEL spec, wait activity can take duration or datetime as attribute values but in strings. This is straight forward. User specifies a constant value.

However the spec also says that wait can get input from variable. But it does not specify the syntax for querying such value. I assume in that case something like

  | <wait for="bpws:getVariableData('variable', 'part', 'query')" />

would work. Am I right here? Can someone please confirm if this is how it is supposed to work?

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146664#4146664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146664