[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: login/client id that is already connected/cluster config

maralcbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 18:21:40 EDT 2008

I have more information from my tests.

If I shutdown the first server, the error stops happening on the second one.

The conclusion I can get is that the MDBs from both servers are acessing the queue on the first loaded node - what is correct. As the JMS service is HA singleton.

With this info, the error could be fixed by changing the <mdb-user> and/or <mdb-subscription-id> from the MDBs on the xmls of the second server.

But - it does not sound nice to have to generate different jars/ears for each node of the cluster. The farm service for example would not be usable.

Any ideias/comments?

Thanks.

Marcelo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146668#4146668